Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Vacation and the New Year



The Christmas day and New Year are coming soon.
I did not dicide what will I do on these days.
However, my friend who is so close with me said that she wants to go to LA on these days.
When I heard that, I thought it is not bad idea to have my vacation.
Maybe LA also has much decoration for Christmas.
Therefore, I am planing to go to LA with her.
We will go to Hollywood, Disneyland and Madame Tussaud.
She said that Madame Tussaud is like a waxing museum, but it is really realistic.
I already have been there last year,
but I thought that it will have different feeling from last year.
We will go for one week or more.
I hope that I have a good time in there.
Then, when I come back from there, I do not know what I will do.
I will be free. Call me~ Let's hang out together.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That's an amazing that spending Christmas and new year in LA. The winter in LA is not that cold, and the scenery is so nice !!
    I’m jealous..loool

    ReplyDelete