Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada.

When I was in Korea, I thought a lot of things that what things are good for me if I go to Canada. Then, I found some reasons that I wanted to go to Canada.

The important reason is that I wanted to learn something in English. If I learn in English, I can learn more than one thing. Actually, I did not like English even though I have learned a lot of years. However, I thought that if I go to other country, it can challenge for me and also it will be good for my future. However, why did not I go to USA? The reason is that the USA is not safe and I could not survive when I thought to go to the USA.

The second reason is that I wanted to have an experience in other country. I have never been other country since I was high school student. When it was end of my high school life, my father recommended me to go to Canada. It was really good for me when I heard that. I thought about my father’s recommendation for a week. Then, I decided to go to Canada.

Sometimes I thought that why I came Canada instead of staying in Korea. However, I do not regret my decision about coming Canada because I will learn more English. Also, I will have more experience in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. yeah... I hated the English too...
    Crazy hate....haha
    for Korean, the experience is really important..right?
    We can learn more English thorgh this class...
    I hope...

    ReplyDelete