Sunday, November 7, 2010

Unique Woman

I watched a Korean TV show that it showed about unique people.
I was really shocked when I saw it.
It showed that one woman is crazy about chocolate.
She ate only chocolate for 6 years instead of rice.
On TV, there are three MCs to interview her. When they asked her about when she ate chocolate. She told that she ate every time and every day. Even, she drank melted chocolate.
Also, she ate “TOBLERONE” which is chocolate from Switzerland per 20 for one day.
When I heard that I thought she is really unique.
I could not believe when she ate rice with white chocolate.

The reason why she ate chocolate a lot is that she felt lonely when she was in abroad to study. Also, she got a lot of stress.

Picture from : http://blog.naver.com/semoprince?Redirect=Log&logNo=140117569307

3 comments:

  1. I always saw "TOBLERONE" at the nearest Superstore on two special seasons, Valentine's Day & Christmas. I will try for it when Christmas shopping season starts^*^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..
    she only ate that and she is that skinny..?
    r u sure...
    I hate her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it’s unbelievable! She looked good and not fat. How did she keep fit? Maybe she can be recorded in the Guinness Book of World. I heard there is some kind of ingredient in chocolate that can let people relax and become excited. Is that true? I remember in the past, I used to eating chocolate when I felt not happy. Although I love chocolate very much, I can control to eat it now because I am afraid to become too fat. Haha~~

    ReplyDelete