Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Man From Nowhere

Do you know this movie which is called "The man from nowhere" ?

It is Korean movie which is called "Ajossi".

It is trailer movie and a little bit scare for you.

On september 30th to on october 15th,

there was Vancouver International Film Fastival.

At that time, this movie showed in VIFF.

Even though it was just four chances to watch this movie, I wanted to watch it.

That is why, I booked the ticket and I went to watch it with my friends.

Before when I watched it, I heard that it was really famous in Korea.

Also, I heard that the actor who in this movie is so handsome.

Actually, the actor is really famous in Korea,

but I did not know why people like him.

However, if you watch the movie, you can realize why people like him.


When I finished this movie,

I heard that many people give applause the movie in VIFF.

It was really good movie even if it was scared for me.

I am not going to tell you about this story.

Therefore, if you have a free time, watch this movie.

I recommend for you. After you watch it,

do not be crazy about Wonbin who is the actor^^




Picture from : http://www.viff.org/tixSYS/2010/xslguide/eventnote?EventNumber=3620&

2 comments:

  1. Geumdan~~ I heard that this movie was pretty successful in Korea, especially for girls. I would like to watch this movie when I'm old enough^&

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh was this one on that film festival?
    Ya I'd like to watch this as well.
    You must had fun.

    ReplyDelete